Ps3 and xbox360 and nintendo which is the best?

Favorite Answer

Nitendo = Family console

PS3 = Amazing game console with better graphic than Xbox 360, free internet unique games... : Killzone,Uncharted,Grand Turismo,Little big Planet...

Xbox 360 =Not a great console. Not worth buying: 60$ a year, Xbox 360 unique games: Halo,Gears of War

I prefer PS3

Source(s): Owns PS3

If you are talking about Nintendo Wii then its a good system for families and groups

PS3's and Xbox's are both good for serious and hardcore gaming

Although the Xbox is cheaper you have to pay to go online and play with friends or internet browse

In the Ps3 it may be a bit expensive but it is worth it: Graphics, hardware and the controller life too

I WOULD GO FOR A PS3!!!

Source(s): personal knowledge and somewhat experience
  • M

Nintendo Wii is the best for party and family games. The Xbox 360 and PS3 are the best for serious gaming such as shooters. I would buy the Xbox over the PS3 just because it's a lot cheaper. Personally i think the Xbox is the best because i can play on that with my mates and we enjoy playing together.

Choose whether you'll want a Blu-ray player.

Think about the cost。

Do some research on the games each gaming system has.

Feel the controllers.

Look at the look of the consoles.

Consider the processing power.

Source(s): Okay,i prefer to Xbox360!

PlayStation 3, free online gaming and downloads and longer lifespan than the Xbox 360 (search for ring of death for Xbox 360)

I hate this kind of questions, they are almost always asked by some kind of fan-boy!

xbox has some better titles for hardcore gamers

playstation has better hardware

nintendo is better for family and for those who like to play in groups.

you can't just say: this one is better and this one sucks because everybody likes something else!

you see the same sh*t happening with smart-phones and computers, it all freekin depends on what you like!!