Windows 7 taskbar problem :L?

When every time i have a program running and I minimize it, it goes down to the taskbar, but when I hover over the program's icon on the bar I expect to see a little preview or something like that pop out, i doesn't do that anymore and i want it back, i don't know what happened my little brother keeps messing around the appearance on the control panel, that might be the problem, if it is how do i get that preview thing back?

• Ralph
    Favorite Answer

My first guess would be that he is changing it to one of the Non-Aero Themes. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Open your start menu, and right click "Computer" and select "Properties". On the left hand side of the window that opens, select the link "Advanced system Settings". The 'Advanced' tab should be the open tab in the box that opens from the link, if not, select the 'Advanced' tab. In the following box Open the 'Visual Effects' Tab. It is best to select the top radio button labeled "Let Windows choose what's best for my computer". However, you can select custom, and pick and choose yourself. Enable Aero Peek should be about the forth option.