Girls: why did my female friend almost cry?

I sent this letter to my best female friend.

She said she liked it, thought it was so sweet and almost made her cry. Why do you think she almost cried?

She said she is going to write a letter back to me.

What would you think you got that letter from your best guy friend?

If you only loved you best guy friend as a brother, would this make you like your guy friend more?

Thank you!

Dear .......

It seems like yesterday when we were meeting for the first time in Starbucks having coffee and you dancing freely to the beat of the radio. It really makes me appreciate how special our relationship is. Not only are you my partner in crime, but also my best friend. I wanted you to know how terrific I think you are and how much I cherish every moment we got to spend together. Not only are you fun to be with, but you're a fantastic listener, a kind heart with an infectious smile, and a staunch supporter in time of need. You've always been there for me, and you will always have my protection over those less than happy days.

I just want you to know that our friendship means the world to me and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. My only wish is for your life to bring you happiness that you have shown me. You deserve this, and I know it is true. Hopefully the next time we meet again will be in Starbucks and we can reflect on our old inside jokes and both agree on….”Only we know what’s funny.”

Your Friend Forever,

Dan

• TD
    Favorite Answer

That is a beautiful letter that came straight from the heart! Its awesome!!

Us girls can be emotional creatures, so when she got that letter it really made her feel wonderful, loved and truly appreciated! It doesnt mean she is romantically in love with you or anything, but she really feels that you love her (platonically) and that is awesome!!

Its nice to hear those things from the people who mean the most. I think that is a gorgeous letter and you really made her feel special. Well done to you! You sound like a really awesome guy and a true and honest friend!

• Angel

She almost cried because that letter touched her heart and made her really happy. Your letter is very sweet, any girl who'll read that will be awed and will feel very happy :D

May your beautiful friendship with her remain strong, and hopefully bloom into something more ;)

This is sweet, maybe this is a lot like a goodbye letter? She might think your leaving her, or maybe she might want more than a relationship, I think you should talk to her she is the only one that will know.

She cried because you made her feel loved; it's always great when someone tells you how much they love you. Yes, you're best friends-I don't mean love in the romantic sense, just generally.

Maybe just because it's always good to know there is someone who appreciate you this much :)

cause maybe she took it to heart maybe and it made her in tears of joy :)

• ?

Because its what women do.

Are you gay ?