I've got $1000 burning a hole in my pocket...what should I buy?

There's a grand sitting here with no place to go...what would you do?

Favorite Answer

Open up a CD for $1000 at the bank.Then borrow a thousand and pay monthly payments.This way your original thousand is untouched and collecting interest. (personal loan).Bad credit no credit no problem if you have collateral which you would $1000 CD.

If I have no savings of put it in a separate account So I'm not tempted to spend it until needs must

If I had savings and nothing I needed then I'd buy a new telly lots of games n stock my pantry up lol

If you own a car, get your interior upgraded a bit. most people spend a lot of time travel ling so why not making it more comfortable? or do what i do (my financial situation isn't always that stable) put it on the bank for an emergency situation

Source(s): it's good to have a backup as a student

We need to know more about you!

Put away $500, you never know when you might need it.

Donate $100

Just spend the rest on hobbies, games, movies, furniture etc.

Personally i would put the money towards a Mac book. If you already have one then save it for a rainy day :)

• Tonii

Buy myself 3.6 Ounces of some goody good goods

depends on if you have an established savings for emergencies etc. You don't need anything? No bills to pay off? lucky you.....

First thing that i would do "treat my parents to a dinner or meal"... show them how much you love them and appreciate them...

and then pamper your save... or better still.. save it for rainy days...

You can give all that to me to solve that problem =D!

There are millions of children around the world who are dying of hunger. Please donate it to them