I've got $1000 burning a hole in my pocket...what should I buy?

There's a grand sitting here with no place to go...what would you do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Open up a CD for $1000 at the bank.Then borrow a thousand and pay monthly payments.This way your original thousand is untouched and collecting interest. (personal loan).Bad credit no credit no problem if you have collateral which you would $1000 CD.

• 9 years ago

If I have no savings of put it in a separate account So I'm not tempted to spend it until needs must

If I had savings and nothing I needed then I'd buy a new telly lots of games n stock my pantry up lol

• 9 years ago

If you own a car, get your interior upgraded a bit. most people spend a lot of time travel ling so why not making it more comfortable? or do what i do (my financial situation isn't always that stable) put it on the bank for an emergency situation

Source(s): it's good to have a backup as a student
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

We need to know more about you!

Put away $500, you never know when you might need it.

Donate $100

Just spend the rest on hobbies, games, movies, furniture etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Personally i would put the money towards a Mac book. If you already have one then save it for a rainy day :)

• Tonii
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Buy myself 3.6 Ounces of some goody good goods

• 9 years ago

depends on if you have an established savings for emergencies etc. You don't need anything? No bills to pay off? lucky you.....

• 9 years ago

First thing that i would do "treat my parents to a dinner or meal"... show them how much you love them and appreciate them...

and then pamper your save... or better still.. save it for rainy days...

• 9 years ago

You can give all that to me to solve that problem =D!

• 9 years ago

There are millions of children around the world who are dying of hunger. Please donate it to them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.