hey asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

My windows movie maker keeps freezing help?

Everytime i go on windows movie maker to finish editing a video,it works for about a minuit and then it freezes and says windows movie maker is not responding and i have to exit it.its been doing it since last night,and i restarted it lots of time but it still does it,what should i do its really annoying

Update:

ive also restarted me computer a number of times,given it rests for a few hours or whatever but it still don't work,ive tried opening it with no other pages up (e.g internet) but it still freezes

Update 2:

yea i do have different editors,i do have sony vegas but i need to FINISH it,and i cant open a half finished windows movie maker project in sony vegas.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Is this the first time you are using Movie Maker on your computer and what version of Movie Maker are you using? I think the latest version requires a more powerful configuration for movie maker to work properly. Check the min. system requirements.

• 9 years ago

Have you tried the latest version of Windows Movie Maker?

You could also resort to other movie makers like e.g. Sony Vegas Pro.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

For basic editing, AVS Video Editor is a great choice: It's also freeware, so that's always nice.

Source(s): avs-video-editor.org
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.