hey asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

My windows movie maker keeps freezing help?

Everytime i go on windows movie maker to finish editing a video,it works for about a minuit and then it freezes and says windows movie maker is not responding and i have to exit it.its been doing it since last night,and i restarted it lots of time but it still does it,what should i do its really annoying

ive also restarted me computer a number of times,given it rests for a few hours or whatever but it still don't work,ive tried opening it with no other pages up (e.g internet) but it still freezes

yea i do have different editors,i do have sony vegas but i need to FINISH it,and i cant open a half finished windows movie maker project in sony vegas.

Favorite Answer

Is this the first time you are using Movie Maker on your computer and what version of Movie Maker are you using? I think the latest version requires a more powerful configuration for movie maker to work properly. Check the min. system requirements.

Have you tried the latest version of Windows Movie Maker?

You could also resort to other movie makers like e.g. Sony Vegas Pro.

For basic editing, AVS Video Editor is a great choice: It's also freeware, so that's always nice.

Source(s): avs-video-editor.org