Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Are Men Shallow?!?!?!?

"When a man gets up to speak, people listen, then look. When a woman gets up, people look; then, if they like what they see, they listen."

• Tommy
    Favorite Answer

No character flaws can be defined as belonging to only one sex. When a man or woman stands up to speak I listen to them, if what they're saying is worth listening to, and yes, I may judge them on their appearance a little. If a man and a woman are speaking, the man looks like a slob and the woman is dressed respectfully, I'll pay attention to the woman.

Yes, I believe and want to sing, play the guitar, act, write a novel, write a movie, and then somehow make millions to fund that movie, master martial arts, be an international playboy, and make it big in the stock market.

I'm not saying it's bad, just.saying.....

Ha ha. I wasn't listening; wrong question.

• Nope, they are not; only some of them are, and some women are shallow too. Most women I know just talk about beauty remedies, make-up, hair-styles, shoes, fashion and their silly unnecessary dramas about their improbable relationships with men. Now THOSE are shallow to me;)

yes, that's just like saying women are all bad at driving, they are all impossible to understand, they are no good at sports or anything that needs any phisical excercise, they should all be in the kitchen or raising the children, as the men are the only useful and superior to woman. yep, just like that.

Beautiful women are so interesting! Im not sure why but they are.

If you are not pretty you are worthless to us because you wont produce good strong offspring hence the NATURAL AUTOMATIC UNINTENDED disinterest. (nothing personal)

Source(s): Men are all Biologically shallow, however their personality can mediate this somewhat or accentuate it as it is in my case.

Hmm!!!...Some are. I personally listen if something is interesting otherwise i would be yawning.