What would you like to ask? my boyfriend is too nice to me and I don't like it?

Ok so, to start off we are in highschool. Now I love him sometimes, but everything he does is too nice! We go to different private schools but apparently he is an asshole in school but an angel when he's with me. I've told him multiple times to give me space and he always says ok anything for you, but then he goes back to the same routine. Why is he so good to me ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

cause he likes u. and girls dont like nice guys or to be treated nicely. thus the phrase nice guys finish last.

• 9 years ago

If he's an asshole when he's not around you, I wouldn't date him. I know it seems nice that he's so much sweeter to you than to anybody else, but it just means that he can turn around at any moment (especially if he gets ticked off) and be an asshole to you too. Plus you really don't want to be with a guy who's known as an asshole to everyone...

Also, the whole "ill do anything for you" just seems kind of desperate and him "going back to the same routine" when you ask him to GIVE YOU SPACE could definitely spiral into an abusive relationship (I hate to say it but those are already tell-tale signs of one) especially if he has asshole tendencies

I'd say get yourself out while you can.

Take care and be safe. Seriously

/Edit:

Okay I don't know why these people are telling you that it's so nice that he treats you so much better than other people. Its not. It just means he's two faced, and that just means he'll cheat on you. Please don't listen to these people. Your boyfriend isn't being sweet but being an angel around you and an asshole to others. He's being fake and, yes, probably because he wants to get in your pants.

• 9 years ago

Do you mean he is too over-bearing? Like he's around too much of the time and not giving you your own space? Or perhaps that he simply isn't being honest with you? Well confront him with these issues. Tell him how you honestly feel.

• 9 years ago

If you leave him, and meet some guy that treats you badly, you will eventually wish you had him back. If he is smothering you, you probably are not in love with him, so let him go to find someone that can appreciate his love. You have plenty of time before you have to choose the person you want to spend your life with, so go and enjoy for now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

So you want a guy to cheat on you, lie to you and maybe beat you?

Some girls are so lucky, and have it good, that they don't see it until it's gone.

He's nice to you b/c he really likes you, and only wants you. I think you need to get your heart broken first to see how good you got it...you got a good one off he bat, and you want space? Man i wish i had your luck honestly! <_<

• 9 years ago

A good caring person is hard to find, so you should consider yourself very lucky, not question it :)

• 9 years ago

You don't like that he's being nice?? I'm so confused. Girls are too complicated.

Source(s): and I'm a girl.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i dont understand

are you distressed he is too nice all the time and not an *** hole some of the time?

:P

• 9 years ago

I repeat what DAVID Y. Said -real loud..!!!!! Three time in a row...!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

isn't it nice he isn't an ****hole or a jerk to his girlfriend?

it is nice to have a boyfriend who cares about you ...

would you rather he treat you like rubbish??

Source(s): opinionated
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.