Confused asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 years ago

What is courage to you?

Favorite Answer

Courage to me is when you fight was you believe is right. Not backing down and keep going no matter how far or hard. To fight all that get in your way from what you believe in, no matter how big or impossible it looks. Most importantly courage is when you never give up.

• small

Courage should neither be equated with rigidity nor with bravado or recklessness.

Courage dispels any scope for fear through conviction of the truth. Courage is more about confidence in the consequences being right and worth facing than any careless or reckless disregard of the same.

• When you have a clear conscience that your mind will be also.

It creates an energy that will keep you going! With out fear and guilt.

Then with love that gives you strength along with the clarity of your thought for you to aim.

Manifesting that wonderful virtue that could make you brave enough to face the challenges.

Yes, courage is one of the great virtues of man.

Wishing well..!!

To me? I guess whatever I say won't be taken as "true", only "to me". I hate that. Maybe I know the real answer! Ever provide the real answer to something because you know it and someone replies by saying, oh that's how YOU see it, thanks - in other words - ya, whatever.

Courage is keeping on at something that either terrifies you or exhausts you or is otherwise daunting, but by effort of will, sometimes giant effort, you keep on because it's the right thing to do.

Courage means doing things without having fear or without being hesitated.

• ?

Courage is the ability to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation. Courage is acting in spite of fear. "Physical courage" is courage in the face of physical pain, hardship, death, or threat of death, while "moral courage" is the ability to act rightly in the face of popular opposition, shame, scandal, or discouragement.

Courage to me is to face problems without sadness or worrying.

• Holden

Courage is not being fearless, but facing your fears.

courage is knowing right from wrong.

I think, Face the Situation ,without Bothering.

• LEOG

Listening to your gut and wandering into the unknown and breaking the barrier of fear.

It happens when you have to make a choice to find/get something you want.