What should I do with this girl?

We were dating for 3 months and I really care about her so much. Like she really ment everything to me and then she decided to break up with me cause she wanted to give this one guy a chance but if it doesn't work out then she said that she would like to date again. But I don't know what to do. I'm still talking to her and I am going on a trip with her for 4 days. She was the one saying that she wanted me to go with her. So on this trip it's just going to be me her and her family. I didn't treat her bad or anything. The only thing I did was care about her and was nice to her. I thought everything was perfect but I just don't know what I should do with her

She also said that she would never do that to me again if we were to get back together.

Favorite Answer

shes stringing you along so she'll have a backup boyfriend just in case it doesn't work out. I had a boy to this to me and he wanted to get back together a year after he broke up with me. He would call after we broke up for a while and try to keep me as a "friend". We got back together and he did the same crap, but it only took him like a week or two to dis me again. I was soooo mad at him and myself for letting him back in again.

I guess it is up to you. most guys would let their pride dictate how they should act and they would mostly leave her to her own path

the question here is, do you feel sorry for yourself enough to lash out a bit, get angry and ignore her

cause if you did no one would blame you

youve got feelings too

cheers

so what she's saying is if the guy doesnt work out then u'll do! Your her secong option

dump the ***** she's stringing you along

you deserve better!

what's for you wont go by you

No one can answer you better than your girl....so, be strong and talk out your heart to her.Ask clearly about what she wants and be ready for whatever comes your way.

she is just using you for that guy, its disgraceful saying that she would go back wi u if they don't work out! i think shes being a little pain in the *** no affence!xx