Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 years ago

Which mobile is better for using internet Nokia"Asha300" or Nokia"5233"?

Hi guys...

I want to buy a new mobile for using internet through GPRS,firstly I thought that I should buy nokia "5233" because it is a symban mobile but then I saw that nokia "Asha300" have 1GHz processor which is more than 52233 so I want to know that in which mobile internet will work faster asha300 or 5233?

Favorite Answer

5233 is better and faster. No s40 is faster than symbian. No s40 can multitask or do even a fraction of the things a symbian can do. Fast processor means nothing, it just means the phone needs it just to run smoothly.

These are facts.

Ur choice..

The asha 300 is still a very high quality feature phone: if it meets ur needs and u like it, go for it. But its still a feature phone, not a smartphone.

you at the instant are required to take GPRS Settings out of your telecom operator in accordance to the make & sort of your Handset. Telecom operators have many plans for internet makes use of. choose one that suits u maximum suitable. i'm utilising Airtel's countless (2 GB) for 30 days for Rs ninety 8/- purely

Nokia"Asha300" i best Phone...