Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

I was recently charged with a felony (not yet convicted) what are some jobs i will be elligible for?

Charge was class 5 felony theft. Hopefully will be brought down after I clear up the amount and they see that it's my first offense.

Anything that does not involve handling cash , being in the vicinity of valuables or personal property or getting up in the morning.

Get a job while you are charged but no convicted , after the conviction assuming you are guilty you will be eligible for zero.

when the employers have a vast choice of people available anyone with a conviction however petty will always rate lower than an honest person.

If you have only been charged then you have no official record yet

Many applications ask if there are any pending charges against you to which you would have to answer truthfully

In today's job market if you are found guilty McDonalds will not even hire you.

Even if you got the position and was found guilty later you wouldebe terminated

There are plenty of great jobs available for convicted felons. See the site below.

...you might be able to get a job at Walmart as a "door greeter"