Please need help boy issues?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

so i talk to this guy like every day on fb for hours and we are really close, i really like him and hes told me he likes me. But hes ses he dosent want to move our relationship along and that he likes it the way it is, i mean he acts like he wants to. hes quite shy and and i've only just brought him out of his shell, i dont knw what to do???? i know I should like stop asking him and bringing it up but i like really like him and dont knw what to do about it cause i dont want to lose him or our relationship.

• Sophie
    Favorite Answer

ermm i think you should just keep tsalking to him and be his friend more until you two are very confortable in eachotherss company. I know you really like him and he likes you too but you dont wannaa rush things. So just give him abit more timee until hes ready,it will be worth it don't worry:))

answer mine pleasee?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar...

maybe insted of jumping to into relationship..try flirting then is things escalated maybe talk about like if it doesnt work things wont be akward after or anything like a test relationship not to fall crazy for him just to test it out :)

• Faith

then stop pestering, be his friend on fb and move on

he needs more time...