I can't install the 1.4 Skyrim update?

That's just it. My PS3 won't even let me install the damn thing. I stopped playing 2 weeks ago because of the incredible amount of freezing and crappy frame rates really made the game unenjoyable. I was relieved when the new patch came out but I can't install it! The first time I started downloading it, it got 27% through and then an error occurred. The last 2 times I've tried installing it, it hasn't gotten even 1 % downloaded when the estimated time till completion reaches over 1500 hours, then an error occurs. Please tell me I'm not alone in this mess. Skyrim is a great game and I enjoy it very much...I'd enjoy it more without having to load a save every 5 minutes after it freezes.

No what I should have done was got it for the PC.

Favorite Answer

Yeah, you're right. For one thing, Skyrim in PC has thousands of mods and cheats (which I've memorized) which can give you a better gaming experience. You can easily just buy an original disc for PC, a pirated copy, or download it off the internet.

Should have bought an xbox, just sayin.