How do i ask a girl for her number?

its a girl i met today at a food place when she took my order, she asked what name will it be on the order, i told her my name and she smiled and said "thats awesome:)". so then i placed my order, and as i was waiting, she was asking me things like where do i work, if i like it, and if its far.

then when i got my order, she came from behind the register and asked me if i tried their hottest sauce available and was telling me which one is good and which isnt. and gave me eye contact.

i want to go back tomorrow and ask for her number, this will be the first time i ask a girl for her number, since i am not even fully OUT yet. how do i go about this situation? "hey can i have your number?"

oh did i add that i am a girl too. so idk if she is into girls but she sure was flirting with me

you dont want to be to follward about it cause it might scare her away. i wouldn't plan it all out cause if things dont go to plan you might panic or wont know what to do, i would just go in there take what happenes and then at the end of a conversation with her say, 'hey could i have your number maybe we could hang out some time after you finish work?' you dont want to over think what your going to say either. hope this helps and i have my fingers crossed for you, good luck x

What in the world is going on here! r U kidding? just stop talking that way and go look for a boy or man not a girl or women! wow, u don't wanna call me? oh wow! mmmmmmmmmmmmmh!

Ask her'' Do you have cell phone,I really will need to call you'' When she says yes,take no time to take down her number

ask her hey are you free on night would you like to come out expect her to say yes but if she says no miserable cow.

• Faith

so i'll have what i ate yesterday which was the following order, um, can i call you sometime?? pass paper and pen over and wait.

OKAY THIS MIGHT SOUND A BIT EXTREME AND CRAZY BUT SAY THIS "can i have your phone number"