How do i ask a girl for her number?

its a girl i met today at a food place when she took my order, she asked what name will it be on the order, i told her my name and she smiled and said "thats awesome:)". so then i placed my order, and as i was waiting, she was asking me things like where do i work, if i like it, and if its far.

then when i got my order, she came from behind the register and asked me if i tried their hottest sauce available and was telling me which one is good and which isnt. and gave me eye contact.

i want to go back tomorrow and ask for her number, this will be the first time i ask a girl for her number, since i am not even fully OUT yet. how do i go about this situation? "hey can i have your number?"

Update:

oh did i add that i am a girl too. so idk if she is into girls but she sure was flirting with me

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

you dont want to be to follward about it cause it might scare her away. i wouldn't plan it all out cause if things dont go to plan you might panic or wont know what to do, i would just go in there take what happenes and then at the end of a conversation with her say, 'hey could i have your number maybe we could hang out some time after you finish work?' you dont want to over think what your going to say either. hope this helps and i have my fingers crossed for you, good luck x

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What in the world is going on here! r U kidding? just stop talking that way and go look for a boy or man not a girl or women! wow, u don't wanna call me? oh wow! mmmmmmmmmmmmmh!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ask her'' Do you have cell phone,I really will need to call you'' When she says yes,take no time to take down her number

• 9 years ago

ask her hey are you free on night would you like to come out expect her to say yes but if she says no miserable cow.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Faith
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

so i'll have what i ate yesterday which was the following order, um, can i call you sometime?? pass paper and pen over and wait.

• 9 years ago

OKAY THIS MIGHT SOUND A BIT EXTREME AND CRAZY BUT SAY THIS "can i have your phone number"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.