Is it true that North Korea is a key word that prevents any question from being posted here?

If this question is posted, then I guess not and I apologize. If you do not see this question, you will never know that there is censorship, and you will never know that I have found it necessary to resign from this site.

I am pleased as punch to find that it is untrue. It is just that lately I have been getting that "Y/A is unavailable at this time" message. And then going to another category and fine questions posted one minute ago. Then, I go back and find that same notice when I try to post again. Then I go to questions in the same category and find questions posted one minutes ago. Then I go back and get the message a third time.

Finally, I wait for three hours and try to post the question again and again I got the same message. I just do not understand why that happens so often. North Korea was the only possible controversial thing in my posting.

I repeat, I am happy about this. I must consider there is something wrong with my computer.

Favorite Answer

Nope.

Looks like it's untrue.

Obviously it is fine to ask about NORTH KOREA.

Yes.

• John

Evidently not.