I don't think I deserve to be loved?

I think I won't be able to be in a relationship. I want it, but the thought of somebody caring about me, loving me for who I am and engaging in a physical contact terrifies me. I have plenty of love to give, but I cannot open up and receive it.

I'm only talking about romantic love. I have a complete loving family and great friends.

What's wrong? =(

And now I honestly don't think that there is someone for me. I always have to adjust and talk about boring things that I don't care about. I just want to be me around people.

Time will heal your wounds.If you are in search of love,then you must make new friends and start going out for dinner dates and movies.Someone or the other will definitely fall in love with you.If you want to have fun around people then go for picnics and parties with your age of people jus have some fun :)

Everyone deserves to be loved, it just means you haven't found the right person, because when you do, you will feel the love from both the giving and recieving side.

being scared thats normal unable to trust people must change your friends and find some one who shares your interest can not get anywhere in the house

Source(s): personal