what are All the PS3 crossover and fighting games?

I know of streetfighter IV arcade edition and marvel vs capcom 3.

I heard of crossovers, like capcom vs snk and street fighter x tekken,

what is snk and tekken, what are all the fighting and crossover games like street fighter, marvel vs capcom??

Besides allowing you to make "Dream Fights" happen between your favorite videogame characters, they all are really the same thing. An arcade button mashing fighter game. I personally don't find an appeal in the genre, but I've played most of them at some point with a friend. The best in this genre according to my friends is Mortal Kombat, and the series IS one of the earliest refined fighting games with the mechanics being cloned into many games since then. Other than that, think of your favorite character or favorite comic book brand or videogame company etc. and search online to see which games they appear in and go from there. Other than that, they are all primarily identical..

Naruto maximum suitable ninja typhoon 2 there is Naruto sage mode Sasuke taka(akatsuki mode) Itachi can use sasuno Bee(8 tail beast) Tobi(lol exciting to apply with very final intense mode utilising his sharingan beat`s Minato`s velocity)and Minato Namikaze super velocity teleporting(my Fav.) naruto(in kyubi 4 tails sort) i take excitement in this interest very plenty and you will liberate character by utilising enjoying VS mode with your individuals and all char would be liberate once you get 999999 factors