How do i talk to this girl?

Alright so I danced with this girl at a party about 3 months ago, and she's really cute. She goes to the same school as me, and she is one grade below me (im a 9th grader, she's an 8th grader). She remembers me whenever we see each other in school, but we only say hi. How do i get to know her more so i can eventually hook up with her? I don't know any of her friends, but I'm hoping she digs me. All i did at the party was wrap my arms around her, and with no hesitation she danced with me. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Ok your right about one thing it definitely is a good sign that she danced with at the party however, the first step in to moving forward and getting to know her is by having a conversation with her. Instead of just saying "Hi" at school why not further the conversation by saying Hi_________(girls name) How's your day going?? Something as simple as this will get you both to have more of a conversation. Each day try to make the conversation longer. And to the point where you both become more comfortable around her and trust me eventually you both will get to know each other better. Remember communication is the key!! Hope this helps!

Source(s): Experience

send her flowers at school gotta get to her sense of being special

Source(s): personal

Tell her to go **** herself

Answer mines please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201202...