I need to know if this Aqarian girl likes me? ?

(Please read) we never dated but we have known each other since we were 12 or 13.....btw we are both 16 now. So she's dated my cuzzin and he's an aqarius, they were on and of for a while. She nows my 27 year old sister and their pretty tight. Anways we kissed a few time..made out and almost did something we weren't supposed to. We are both christian and I kinda left the church for a while then came back ever since then she's been mean somtimes but then she's so nice to me and wants to lay on my shoulder in the car and teases me, but we never talked about things that happened btw us.. what should I do?

• Favorite Answer

Forget the star sign, that is nothing to do with liking or not liking you. But it does look likely that she likes you.

talk to her, use words, and not yahoo answers, communication is usually the answer