Getting pulled over for illegal car tint in California?

Well my dad told me to take hes car to get tinted this thursday and I know the front side windows can only be tinted as much as 70% tint but that's not even worth it that no one has that tint around here. I would go with the 50% tint that I have on my own car cus even though its illegal for the past 3 years the police has never pulled me over and I'm not even worried cus its just a fix it ticket. What has me worried is what if my dad does get pulled over, whats going to happen to him because hes an illegal immigrant unlike me so he doesn't have a driver license

Favorite Answer

simple solution. he can pack his **** and get the **** out of my country. that should fix several problems

A did read a news article that as of 2.1.12 if u are pulled over for any reason police can give tickets for driving with no license or insurance bit can no longer tow a car based on the driver not having a license. that law was passed specially for illegals. now what the rules or laws on being illegal in general are...i do not know.