Help! Xbox 360 netflix question?

Before the update from December, while searching for tv shows on netflix you could select the show and it would give you a screen were you could pick which episode to watch. Now, unless I'm missing something, when you select a show it automatically starts up from the last episode watched and you have to back out to get to the episode guide. It kinda sucks when multiple people watch the same show and I have to back out every time to make sure I'm watching the right episode. Am I missing something or is that just the way it is?

Favorite Answer

Oh, yeah, I didn't know how to see the other episodes without backing out too lol but now I do.

First what you do is pick the show you want to watch. Then the last episode you watched should start up. Then move DOWN once or twice on the D-PAD and you should be able to see the other episodes. (: