Yahoo mail search function not working?

Is it just me or are there others too whose Yahoo Mail Search function has suddenly return empty replies on all searches... by person, text, email address... well, everything!!

Favorite Answer

It's at the top of the page search mail/web

I just ried it and it's working fine

Type these 3 keys together

Ctrl+Shift+Delete

and in the window that appears Tick the top box

"Preserve Favourite website data" you should now have

the top 4 boxes ticked,then click on Delete

That will clear out your browser cache and is

usually enough to fix most problems

good luck.

J R :)

I just went to Yahoo mail & used the search function with no problems! I got a return on what I searched for. I have been using that function quite a lot lately with no problems. Are you sure you are clicking on mail & not web?

Yes! It IS indeed not functioning. It's off and on, but mosy NOT working properly at all. Been using yahoo since early 2,000 and by Far, this last year has made me nearly insane.

My Mail search function (to go through inbox or selected folders to find a specific sender, key word or subject) has not been working all day. Would love to be able to get this reported to Yahoo or to lean how to fix it. Thanks.

I've been having the same problem. I use this feature all the time - I click on "Search Mail" and nothing happens! So Frustrating!!!!

it used be, now it has disappeared