Why does this always happen? ?

Why does my roommate always seem to want to put his two cents in and make it seem like he knows exactly what my boyfriend wants? (we all live together.)

For example. Today my boyfriend gave me a promise ring..he said it was t soon for engagement but it will have to do for now... I put it on my left hand ring finer just because my left side is where stuff is more comfortable. My boyfriend didn't correct me, just hugged and loved me and everything as normal. When our roommate saw the ring he told me to put it on my other hand because I'm not engaged and my boyfriend probably would not want people to get confused or think we were? Why does he do that?! He's done that kind of stuff a couple times now and my boyfriend just goes along and doesn't stand up or correct him!!!!! Ugh!

Favorite Answer

he is correct, its not an engagement ring

your story of that's where stuff is comfortable and your boyfriend didn't correct you is a bit lame

you WANTED it to be seen as an engagement ring

and because people are correcting you, you dont like it

Probably just thinking as a guy would and extrapolating that to your boyfriend..... Tell him to stop.

Because you touch yourself at night...

Source(s): I see you :)