Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What is Republicans Obession With Gay's and what Gay's can do?

like i don't even think about this but apparently are trying to pass a federal law and state laws to ban gay marriage

its like there going out of there way of a normal day an saying u know i wanna ban that yep i wanna ban

nobody else is thinkin about gays except for republicans why is that?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Muslims aren't the enemy anymore, now homosexuals are. Didn't you get the memo? Next election it will probably be atheists.

We drink beer and a con is a con is a republican and not all cons are alike some at the instant are not lunatics Given the noise from the backside....they are few and lots between can continually tell a con ...they love the kool-help bit and doubt in the event that they understand why they use it....JIM JONES followers held down their babies and young babies laced with kool-help and after watching them go through and scream out in ache they drank the grape kool-help themselves..then whilst the ****** seen the discomfort they have been in he had his henchmen shoot him the flocking coward From the commencing up Obama supporters have been noted as kool-help drinkers by means of fact they follow like sheep So...why do liberals continually assume everyone who would not help them is a republican....the kool-help bit is lifeless provide away as to who helps what large human beings the cons....radical of the republicans

Who shives a git what you do.

As long as you don't want more of my tax dollars why should I care.

Republicans want to talk about the out of control government spending and the national debt and all the Democrats want to do is change the subject.

• ?

You have put the cart before the horse. Don't you see that?

It's the homosexuals who are demanding and publicizing for a change

in societies established customs and laws.

So of course, those opposed are fighting back.

Personally I don't give a rat's a$s if a man wants to experience a penis

up his anus. Just don't expect all of society to celebrate your fetish, or to

give you its stamp of approval.

Maybe because of the liberal obsession with Homosexuality. They freaking made a law in California to discuss homosexuality with Elementary children. I am angry of the government trying to sexualize our kids and thinks its the government obligation to teach morality over the Parents. and if liberal sweren't thinking about homosexuality, why would this law be made.

PS, there otehr part of the law is even far more upsetting. That schools can't teach things that are embarassing to CERTAIN religions. This shows the government favor certain religions.

Your spirit, your choices.

Be aware of dangerous sleeping spirits, automatons react, objective thinkers, the hallmarks of subjectivism, perhaps with no Apotheosis in mind or fire in hearts.

The greedy, the ignorant, the selfish and avaricious.

For they not be conscious and riot in the streets when their pocket money runs out, and scratch at the light.

I used to not care found it disgusting but didn't mind if they did it until I saw the floats of naked guys flinging their asses around and talking like they sucked on a container of helium. Calling anyone who didn't agree with them brain dead bigoted biased homophobic brain washed diffusional freaks. Cursing swearing a few I knew hit a few of the girls at school and we went and kicked their asses. Then I had to do an argument in school against gay marriage and my opponent had for and in the doing of the research I found out that their sex lives aren't without some extreme consequences added to all the blatant mental instability they own I figured out that I should've gone with my first instinct that they were freaks.

Source(s): Fuck liberal commies

Star promoting GOP com out of closets...

The Republicans are hoping people start thinking about gays rather than the economy, our foreign policy, and everything else they damaged.

• qwert

This was never an issue until liberal Democrats started to invent new rights for homosexuals.