(long story) what should I do?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 1 year six month when her brother came to visit her for a month.  A week in, it was 4th of July.  We spent in her cousins boyfriend's house, little did I know there were exchange students living there.  I was in the house with my gf's brother drinking, my girl was outside with her cousin .  One exchange student kept going outside, I noticed but didn't say anything.  Well a week after my girl, her bro, and I went out for coffee, all she talked about was the exchange student.  Again I didn't say anything. Well a week later on a Saturday she was acting distant and serious, "I'm going to a BBQ at my cousin's bf house" she said, I replied "can I go?" she told me "no" because his mom doesn't want anymore people.  But I thought to myself "what about those students?". While she was there I called her at 9, 10, 11pm...  No answer.  All I was thinking was her and the student. Well the next day I went out with my family, didn't bother to call her...  She calls me at 11am and asks what I'm doing "well I came to the beach with my family" she got serious and said I need to talk to you.  I go over her house and she tells me... "I can't believe you went out and didn't invite me. That's messed up...  We can't be together anymore". I was heart broken. She even went to knotts the next day, I begged her so much and cried to her.  Her brother was gone and before we broke up we planed on going to Vegas with her cousin, her bf and exchange students.  Well, she ended up going without me.  I still tried to speak with her, she never gave me the chance to see her.  We spoke to each other but she always pushed me away until I got the sense that she didn't want me anymore.  Until the student left....  I started college after work my first semester ever at the age of 21 i spoke with her, she was sad.  But at that time I never thought it was because he left I knew he was gone the day before.  Well a week after I hung out with her, I was so happy she was acting weird.  I called her later the same day and asked why.  She was crying and told me that her and the guy kissed, I was devastated and hung up, and changed my number.  On a Monday was my first day of college. I took the bus she followed the bus when I got off she honked and I got in her car, she took another direction and I missed school that day.  Asking me why I changed my number.   I've been asking her if she slept with him she always told me no.  Well... A week thinking if I should get back with her I said lets get back together, that's what she wanted. Then she said. "but you're going to hate me, I slept with him". After counting the trillionth pice of my heart on the floor she wanted to speak with me, we spoke and I got back with her days later.  The main reason I need help is because she was a virgin even after being with me 1 year 6 months with me, she always told me she wanted to wait until marriage an I respected her.  I feel bad because I was too and I did it with her days after finding out she lost her virginity with another guy that lives on the other side of the world.  I feel like she felt sorry for me...  Here I am 2 1/2 years after she lost her virginity with another man and I'm still thinking about it.  Every time I visit her she complains that her head hurts or her leg and I think of it as an excuse for me to stay away from her.  We have done it a couple of times but I don't really think she likes it with me.  I think she still thinks about him and it's been killing me all this time.  What should I do?

I'm not just about the sex, I love the girl and I asked her to marry me 5 months ago and we are, I'm still thinking about it. I'm frustrated.

I know this is going to sound harsh but you've got to forget about her shes been using you and pushing you around, i know she said she wanted to wait till marriage before she had sex but she didnt keep that and shes doing it with who ever sorry :/

well see how it goes the nest couple of weeks and if she acts the same and uses you break up with her and I KNOW it'll be heart breaking but you've gotta do it for your own sanity,

you don't wanna be thinking about this girl for the rest of your life

good luck :)

Source(s): can you answer mine please?? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmDx8...

Well that story was heartbreaking.. she stabbed you from behind man! Don't cry for her, she doesn't deserve to be loved by you.

Get rid of her. You deserve better!

simply ask her in the polite tone as you could... "Are you avoiding me?"

and u'll not have problem as far as my instincts work.