?
Lv 6
? asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Do you think men have it too good and don't deserve what they have?

Update:

i am a man, i was just wondering if feminists think that men don't truly deserve what they have due to benefiting from male privilege.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Im a man i work three jobs and go to college, i work more the 65 hours a week my gf has a part time job and puts in 14 hours a week, we live together, and she has it easier then me.

I think woman have it easier, they get things off there looks and can get into promising careers like nursing.

Men have to work hard and have more pressure on them in the relationship to make the money.

But everyones situations different, oh and hey i like your name loved that movie.

• 9 years ago

the grass is always greener on the other side.

but I think men don't have it all good. We have pressure in relationships, to get jobs, etc. But everyone's got what they got. You can't say whether a collective gender deserves something or not.

Source(s): not a source. just saying that donnie darko is an awesome movie.
  • 9 years ago

No.

All I think about men is that they are human beings who are worthy of being treated with dignity and respect, just like everyone else.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

@chad4188 great answer. That is the truth right there brother.Thumbs up.

What's up with these mangina's giving away their pride in order to relate to women anyway? Why don't you just cut it off and put on a dress for crying out loud.Stop trying to act like a man cause your not one of us anyway.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

"Male privilege"? That's never gonna get you laid.

Source(s): What a tool
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think most people have it better than they appreciate.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I wish I knew what I had that was too good.

*sigh*

• 9 years ago

No, but I do think you might be sexist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.