ee asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Girls: why did she almost cry?

I sent this letter to my best female friend.

She said she liked it, thought it was so sweet and almost made her cry. Why do you think she almost cried?

She said she is going to write a letter back to me.

What would you think you got that letter from your best guy friend?

If you only loved you best guy friend as a brother, would this make you like your guy friend more?

Thank you!

Dear .......

It seems like yesterday when we were meeting for the first time in Starbucks having coffee and you dancing freely to the beat of the radio. It really makes me appreciate how special our relationship is. Not only are you my partner in crime, but also my best friend. I wanted you to know how terrific I think you are and how much I cherish every moment we got to spend together. Not only are you fun to be with, but you're a fantastic listener, a kind heart with an infectious smile, and a staunch supporter in time of need. You've always been there for me, and you will always have my protection over those less than happy days.

I just want you to know that our friendship means the world to me and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. My only wish is for your life to bring you happiness that you have shown me. You deserve this, and I know it is true. Hopefully the next time we meet again will be in Starbucks and we can reflect on our old inside jokes and both agree on….”Only we know what’s funny.”

Your Friend Forever,

Dan

Favorite Answer

Girls are sentimental, we love romantic & sweet. We cry about everything good or bad.. She really apreciates it :D its a really good letter!

• She have felt so happy, she may have got emotional, this is actually so sweet <3 You actually bothered to send her this so she was most likely to get emotional.

She cried because of joy , She must of been flattered to of read that beautiful letter !