Mark asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Which Royal Rumble was worse?

The 2011 or 2012 event?

Also We all know the 2007, and 2008 RR were freakin awesome but also do you agree that the 2009 royal rumble's was the last great RR and the 2010 one was just pretty good.

@CM Punk The final! call Thats what I thought at first intil I saw the 2011 and heard about the 2012 RR, Hell Edge winning was good enough for me. Right after the event i was extremely disapointed with the WWE Title match with sheamus and orton, and the Miz vs MVP match and CM Punk to me kinda took away from the rumble a little but as time went on I accepted it to be an okay rumble lol

Favorite Answer

2012.

Seriously Michael Cole entering? Yeah it was pretty cool when Hacksaw Jim Duggan turned up but that was it, Kane/Cena's match wasn't very entertaining and I think we all knew the outcome of Punk's match.

Last year's RR was definetly better I mean Diesel and Booker T returned, and not to forget John Morrison's little jump to the barrier.

Oh and 2008's was brilliant I agree with you there. Who can forget Snuka and Rowdy Piper goign at it!

There a couple good reasons why the 2011 Royal Rumble was better than this years. The first being the incredible returns. We got Big Sexy! Kevin Nash, and the 5 time world champion Booker T! Also, not alot of people know this but when Diesel got eliminated he passed his old WCW enemy, Big Show. They exchanged words as they pass by and this was suppose to be a lead into a feud between eachother for WM 27 but was put off to this year to improve the match card of WM 28 (So it looks like Show vs Shaq might be for next year!It is also said that this years will be one of the best Mania's of all time). But anyways, back to the question lol....Another reason why last years was better was because it was the biggest Rumble match in history and the last being that Alberto Del Rio won, not Sheamus!

Source(s): Also, I really liked when New Nexus was dominatin, but it was stupid that 'Super' Cena came in and took them all out :(
  • AJ Lee

Sorry but 2010 was awful in my opinion. I like the build up of the Rumble where "I am the one!" but I would prefer it when they extended the match a bit longer because we are seeing too rapid eliminations that I can hardly keep up with. Then the final 4 were just perfect : HBK, Edge, Cena and Batista. I love the final 4 set up but the rumble was like the shortest ever(30 men). They can do like what WWE did at the RR 2012 where they can let the final 2 fight for at least 4-7 mins before eliminating the opponent to win the RR.

I liked the 2010 rr 2011 rr and the 2012 rr

2010 beats 2009 do you remember when cm punk was on the mic during it, lol that was funny. I have to say 2012 was better than 2011 because 2011 their were to many jobbers like jtg

They were both good rumbles but neither had good winners if sheamus won last year and ABR this year would have been better

2012 without a doubt.