Why Can't I Get Used to Thongs?

This is going to sound weird because I'm a guy, but I've decided I want to make the switch to thong underwear. No, I'm not gay, I just have a bit of a thong obsession. I LOVE thongs on women, and I am not even interested in ladies who don't wear them. So I decided since I love thongs so much, I might as well wear them myself.

Anyways, I bought a few packages of men's thongs (I have no interest in wearing female clothing) from K-Mart and have since been wearing them all day. Today is my 4th straight day wearing a thong, but I'm not getting used to the feeling. They STILL give me that wedgie feeling. I just cannot get over the fact that it's purposely wedged up my butt I guess? Idk. so why is it some girls get used to thongs after a couple uses and here I am going on a week and I still feel like I have a constant wedgie??!

I know tons of girls who wear thongs all the time and they're never picking their butt or anything so I was wondering if you adjust to the sensation, or do you just ignore the discomfort? I really want to wear thongs, but how do you ladies function at work/school having something permanently stuck between your butt cheeks all day?

I know this is a strange question and that's why I'm asking it anonymously online. So i would appreciate helpful answers instead of mean ones. Thanks everyone!

Favorite Answer

you ignore the discomfort after a while you get use to having a string up your ***. it's very invigorating actually

• Lynn

Joey, Joey, Joey. You've been asking this question for weeks. Enjoy the feeling. The string running between your cheeks should be comfortable by now. Maybe you should experiment with shaving down there. Try wearing nothing but the thong around the house to get used to the feeling. Enjoy.

Sounds weird, but wearing a thong with a thinner back string or a g-string was what worked to eliminate that wedgie feeling for me. Plus it helps if you invest in nicer fabrics, cotton tends to be a bit uncomfortable, but microfiber is very nice, not quite as heavy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! <---Sorry, I had to get it out of my system.

Try wearing a seamless thong so you don't feel it in your butt crack as much. And make sure the thongs you buy are soft, otherwise it'll be really uncomfortable.

• Maybe youre wearing the wrong size. I wear thongs all the time, and it doesnt bother me. But Ive noticed if its the wrong size, it bugs me all day.

I do not know man I cant have somthing stuck in my *** all day I don't know how women do it though sorry

Source(s): I will never would do that lol

Haha I'm a girl and i can't even wear them!

• Mona

thongs are sooooooo freaking hot hot hot and so beautiful. its very stylish =)

You'll get used to it, it happens to the best of us :)

they sell men's thongs?

...SIGN ME UP!