is the site "iphone4sgiveaway.info" a scam?

I saw this link when lookin for giveaways in YouTube coz I know the giveaway are legit.. then when I saw this comment i thought its real.. so i went there then I did a survet.. I gave name, adress, email and number.. I'm just worried juz in case its a scam and something bad might happen...

Favorite Answer

It looks like a scam, it told me the offer was only available in Hamilton, the nearest city to me in New Zealand!

You will probably be bombarded with emails offering you all sorts of "bargains" and "freebies", when all they want in the end are your bank or credit card details.

Think about it, Your getting a "free" iPhone. Do you think that would really happen?

No, what they're doing is stealing your name, email and telephone number and selling it to other organizations for money. So expect a bunch of spam to be coming to your email.

If it sounds too good to be true, its most likely a scam.

Source(s): Experience, Common Sense