Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Me and my girlfriend just found out she is having twins.?

does this mean i have to pay for two abortions now?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Abortions are AWFUL. You shouldn't of had sex, if you didn't wanna have a consequence. If you don't want the kids, put them up for adoption, don't kill them before they're born, you never know what they might become!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Abortion is premeditated murder. (only your idea, I assume) A life sentence for the expecting mother. Do neither of you have any constructive ideas how to solve this problem? A family member who is homo, or can't have kids? Some one to foster them until you are settled? A parent that helps out.... until life improves? Go to the family planning clinic. Advice from experts, tailored to your circumstances.

Peace.

Hope they OVER charge you.

• 9 years ago

Your an idiot. You had sex with your girlfriend so man up to the responsibility. It's your fault for not using protection and you have no right to kill two innocent lives. Do the world a favor and get neutered!!! >:(

• 9 years ago

If you are having an abortion, I imagine it's a single procedure so no, they probably won't charge double.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Don't get an abbortation, if she has the babies and you can't support them give them to a care home and visit sometimes.

• 9 years ago

Hahaha epic why should you pay just put up for addoption

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

abortion is wrong. you're killing potiental human beings YOUR CHILDREN. great going daddy. rot in hell murderer, js

Source(s): life
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.