Nick asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Liking your best friend?

I've liked my best friend for a while now. We've always been there for each other. I think about her all the time and I can't seem to stop. I miss her so much and it sucks that we go to different high schools. She's transferring to my school next year so I guess i'm kinda waiting for her and i'm super excited. I haven't like anyone at my school since I've been here and I don't think anyone likes me either. One problem is that she's already taken. Her and her boyfriend have been on and off. She always calls me right after they get into an argument and vents to me. She admitted that she liked me because I was always there for her and that she's was more comfortable and happy with me. I also told her that I liked her, so at least she knows. I think that they're about to break up soon or they will eventually when she transfers to my school. She keeps dropping hints that she likes me saying that she wishes she was with me sometimes. It makes me want her even more. I wish she was mine. I've never told her to break up with her bf and just go out with me, because what kind of friend does that? Even though inside I really wish she was with me instead. But this was a while ago, and I'm not sure if her feelings are still the same. We don't talk as much as we used to, because of school. I've always put her first because she means so much to me and right now I just miss her overall. Sometimes I think i'm getting to attached but I've never liked anyone this much before. I feel like she's worth the wait. I hope things go my way once she moves here. Any feedback would be great. Thanks

Favorite Answer

I had this same problem at the beginning of this school year. I know your pain. And as soon as she's single again just go for it.

is all good i got the hots for my sexy tutor i am 18 she 23 so you know go with the flow