Look cute with a boot cast?

I'm getting bunion surgery this week so I'd have to wear a boot for THREE MONTHS. I don't want to be limping around campus with a big black bulky boot around my leg! And on top of that, my doctor says I have to find wide leg pants to wear OVER the boot, which I think is stupid.

So 1.) Is there any way I can make the boot look at least DECENT? 2.) Do I really have to wear my pants on top of the dumb boot? And if I do have to, what kind of pants/jeans should I shop for? I don't want to be wearing sweat pants around campus all day.

Any other advice would be nice. Thanks! (:

Favorite Answer

just wear skinny jeans and let them sit at the top of the boot.

It'll be fine.

If people ask, say you didn't eat your vegetables haha

It won't really matter. Most boot cast's come in black anyway so just live with it for 3 months. My friend had one for 6 months and she still came to social events with it no one knew any different, If you make a fuss about it then people will start to notice it.

• shadi

umm you should focus more on the surgery and on your health instead of how u look. who cares what others think of u. should anyone make fun of u tell them u had surgery and they will keep quiet

chao em yeu, stay beautiful the natural way :)