Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Pregnant by a Muslim man, not sure what to do.?

I know that dating and having sex before marriage is forbidden in Islam before you decide to tell me about this. I am Christian and my boyfriend is Muslim. We've been together for 7 months. I recently found out that I am 8 weeks pregnant by this man. His parents know that we are friends, but does not know the extent of our relationship. I'm madly in love with him! He is planning on telling his parents soon, but when I ask him if we can get engaged, he says something like:

"In my culture (he is Jordanian), we are engaged for a year before and it must go through the family. I would talk to my parents about being engaged and then they would help me decide."

I keep telling him he should go forth with this, but he always has excuses. I'm not sure if he wants to marry me or what the deal is! Should I cut my losses with this man? I honestly feel like he is just leading me on with this BS.

Favorite Answer

This is what you get for trusting a muslim man.

He just wanted to Fv<k, & you fell for it. Muslims/Islamist,

whatever, don't give a hoot about any other religion except

themselves when it comes to marraige. You messed up.

Don't get an abortion, it is wrong to kill a living being.

Muslims have a different culture about marraige & you wont

add up to his parents. Move on, find solace & peace with

your newborn. Make plans & marry someone who will love

you for who you are.

First are you hot, mind, body & soul !

Cant do one without the others.

I am, ill take you if your over 18.....lmao !

Im a Roman Apostolic Catholic.......I would never hurt

anyone, physically, mentally, spiritually !

God bless you.

If he does not inform his parents, then you must go and inform the parents. They have a right to know and the baby has a right to knowledge of his or her lineage.

Your parents and his parents must consult with one another and decide how they will go about this.

I hope everything works out for you in the end. Act in the best interest of your child.

Source(s): I'm a Muslim and I read the Quran.

-go to a lawyer asap.

-lawyer will write a contract saying that: 1)this boyfriend of yours can't take the kid by force from you (stealing) and 2)this kid of yours is christian and will not live under muslim law in jordan and 3)boyfriend denounces every right he has to your kid including forcing the kid to travel to jordan

-this may seem absurd to u, but if ur kid goes to jordan, he/she won't come back to u. so if u let ur kid to go to jordan, u'r screwed. so, don't let ur kid travel anywhere until he/she is 18 years old.

• Yurii

Only 7 months of dating and already 2 months preggo? You guys couldn't wait till marriage, seriously? O.e I have nothing to say to that. That's e point of waiting till you're married, seeing if the guy actually loves you, or just wants to sleep with you. Musliim or not, he is a man, and a man that truly loves you would wait, and a woman with true self respect would owe it to herself not to be so easy and then complain why he's like that.

All men are sex oriented and they do not take responsibility for anything. Men are not interested in risks. They treat women as sex symbols.

In your case, you met an irresponsible man.

Immediately meet a Gynecologist and see the fetus is aborted before losing respect in the society.

Love is nothing but sexual attraction to opposite sex. Love has no other meaning.

Pray every chance that you get and let God do what God

does best ,changing the outcome of slippery situations.

Go to his parents and ask them to arrange your marriage.In muslim culture no one can date have relationship etc.Your child is in danger if you not act wisely.

Better for you if you become muslim since christianity is false religion.

a sc umbag motherf ucking muslim. It is just BS. He doesn't love you. believe me. If he really love you, he will marry you right away. I can also someone who I don't love. In my culture, blah blah blah....

Love is nothing but sexual attraction to opposite sex. Love has no other meaning. <------ THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE STATEMENT. YOU LOVE YOUR FATHER, MOTHER, BROTHER AND SISTER. ARE THEY ALL OPPOSITE SEX ?

Hopefully the fetus isn't wearing a suicide vest and holding your vagina hostage.

Tactical c-section isn't pretty. Not to mention the logistical nightmare of fitting an entire SWAT team in your abdomen.