If you could grow any strain of Marijuana, what would it be and why?

Not looking to agree with someone--just looking for a good supporting argument. Good luck!

Lets say "existing strain" rather than the potential of new strains. Sorry for the confusion :-)

• Crash
    Favorite Answer

Many years ago I lucked in to a quantity of Colombian Gold that tasted like manna from heaven and gave you the loveliest buzz, not too strong, just a really nice body stone that made whatever you were doing a blast. I had planned on selling enough to make mine free, but I ended up keeping it all for myself. It was better than Hawaiian, Jamaican, African, Lebanese, Afghan, Thai - there were some pretty exotic strains going around, so I was lucky enough to compare. Most were amazing compared to what's available today, but that Gold took the cake.

• ?

I know allot about marijuana cultivation and strains I own a marijuana co op in Seattle Wa and am currently cultivating multiple strains have 20 years of experience. However their will be some kid who knows nothing about marijuana come up with a strain he has probably never even seen.

Purple kush

I wouldn't