Should I give our relationship another chance? 10 points for Best Answer!?

My husband and I have been together for more than 2 years now but a lot has already happened.

One of the main reasons of our fights is because I keep on finding out he has been constantly chatting online with girls and he says thats only because he is bored. And he wants his privacy and he hates it when I meddle on his business especially when I check on his phone.

He has been physically abusing me for 5 times now, once he also hit our baby in the head. He has patience issues. The most recent one, he was drunk and because I kept on insisting we should discuss our problems, and I got frustrated I hit him lightly in the head and he started punching me in my face until my nose broke and kept on bleeding and I had to be sent to emergency because my eye socket broke same with my sinus. Because of this, I now have to wear prescription glasses because my vision has been impared.

I don't know why, maybe because I love him so much, I still considered working things out with him until he left our house on Christmas eve because he said if we won't separate things will be worse and he's afraid he could do something worse because we just can't get along with each other.

It has been more than 3 months now that we have been separated, we see each other every weekend because he visits our daughter. But in between I found out he has been emailing with this girl who lives very far away so (according to him) physical contact is impossible. But the email I saw was he was sending her love poems and he blurted out that he is pursuing her. But then I got a hold of her mobile number and messaged her saying that the guy who she has been communicating with is married and already has a kid. The girl didnt even bother to respond because my husband says it is just stupid internet thing and it doesnt matter at all. He actually told me that he goes online to chat only because he is bored and he has text mates but only as buddies and that I am the one he loves. My mind is very clouded by my feelings and I honestly dont know what is the right thing to do. He says soon he would want to go home to us and be a family again. Could you please give me an advice on what is the best thing to do? Should I give us another chance?

THE BEST ANSWER GETS 10pts. Thank you very much!

Seems like you deal with a lot but there's always a limit to things if a guy really loves you he wouldn't even dare to lay a hand on you and most importantly he wouldn't need to be talking to other girls or hoes online having you....if he's bored he should talk to you and communicate with you not other girls who will give him sweet talks....in my opinion I believe you deserve better there's many other guys out there don't be holding on to someone who doesn't appreciate you the right way and don't let him come back if you really love him give him a lesson sometimes a guy learns a lesson once he feels he lost something important in his life for dumb choices make him feel like you don't care about what he does anymore or if you guys get back show him your better off without him even if you fake it that will hurt him and make him feel he meet up and that your forgetting about him let him see you with new outfit hair done nails done happy do your eyebrows and enjoy your baby and show him your moving on if he keeps acting that way cuz you don't need to deal with that stuff and if later on he keeps begging to come back make sure he has changed and set some rules and conditions that he won't be talking to other girls even if hes bored or else tell him that he can stay talking to them best instead of enjoying a family to see how long that lasts him so don't worry be strong you'll be fine:) good luck

Ok so here is what I think...I think that you should ask her out. You should ask her out because all the signs are there-hugging you, hinting at things, etc. Your friends say dont because she said something in the beginning, well that was a year ago. She likes you now, then she might have thought "I dont really know this guy, why would I go out with him." Now she is thinking I do like him, how do I tell him, will I look like a dork for going up to him saying that I like him when I didnt before. So she does what every girl does: she drops hints. But there is one problem: She could be a mean girl and just be playing with you because she knows you like her. But lets hope she is not one of those girls...

• Kayla

If you want to be miserable for the rest of your life, continue to let your husband abuse you and your child, and continue on believing his lies when you know that what he's saying isn't true..then by all means, give the relationship a second chance :/ Whatever decision you make is all on you.

When a guy shows/tells you who he really is, BELIEVE him the FIRST time!!! Don't let him hurt and abuse you over and over again before you finally get it! You need to take your child and leave this relationship permanently!.......because if you stay, you and/or your child could very well end up dead! You seriously need professional help if you think there is anything about this jerk that is worth loving!

HE HIT YOUR KID IN THE HEAD!! No more chances after that!! If he is hitting you and youre taking it, and are stuipid enough to stay, thats your business. BUT when he is hitting your kid, and youre STILL considering taking him back, you should have your kid taken away!!

My dear friend,this appears to be a repeat question.And I am sure you know the answer.By all means you can give a second chance if your marriage can be saved.You can not sell,buy or exchange husbands at will. Can you?

Source(s): I am a counselor.

You can give another chance but you have to give proper time to him and make him clear that he has to leave his these types of habits.