Im afraid i smell bad?

well, at school, people are always talking about smells.... One way or another. Oh, this room smell like pizza,this hallway smells like fish ect. Well they always seem disgusted when i walk by. One girl, Kathy sometimes plugs there nose even though im little bit more than 5 ft away from them. OR one time i was... show more well, at school, people are always talking about smells.... One way or another. Oh, this room smell like pizza,this hallway smells like fish ect. Well they always seem disgusted when i walk by. One girl, Kathy sometimes plugs there nose even though im little bit more than 5 ft away from them. OR one time i was walking in the hall with 3 people (only in the hall) and one of them plugged there nose. I am scared to dealth it was me. My friends seem to act normal around me.... They dont plug their nose, put there hand on there nose ect. I want to know what i can do.. I use deoderant, take showers nightly and was my clothes every flipping day!! I am paranoid.. Am i over reacting or is this true.... If it is how can i stop my malodorous smells reeking out of my stuff and me.. I wondered if my dog is making everything smell bad! Im scared to death! HELP! :(! Save my years of school! SOS SAVE MY SOUL!!!!!!!
9 answers 9