Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I find Orson Welles's entry about love?

I'm not sure if it was a journal entry or a blurb about what he thought about love, but he wrote it around the time he was getting a divorce from Rita Hayworth. I think it starts out with him saying "The world is too big for true love to exist," or something along those lines. I've been looking everywhere for it.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Orson Welles: Volume 1: The Road to Xanadu by Simon Callow's thick and detailed biography of Orson Welles is a staggeringly thorough account of the actor/director's life, from his birth up until the release of his most famous picture, CITIZEN KANE. Callow goes to great lengths to separate the man from his inhumanly grandiose reputation. Armed with years of research, his personal interviews, and a keen sense of humor, Callow sets off to discover the real early life of Orson Welles. He finds a man smaller than his gargantuan myth, yet fascinating and brilliant all the same.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.