Where can I find Orson Welles's entry about love?

I'm not sure if it was a journal entry or a blurb about what he thought about love, but he wrote it around the time he was getting a divorce from Rita Hayworth. I think it starts out with him saying "The world is too big for true love to exist," or something along those lines. I've been looking everywhere for it.

Favorite Answer

Orson Welles: Volume 1: The Road to Xanadu by Simon Callow's thick and detailed biography of Orson Welles is a staggeringly thorough account of the actor/director's life, from his birth up until the release of his most famous picture, CITIZEN KANE. Callow goes to great lengths to separate the man from his inhumanly grandiose reputation. Armed with years of research, his personal interviews, and a keen sense of humor, Callow sets off to discover the real early life of Orson Welles. He finds a man smaller than his gargantuan myth, yet fascinating and brilliant all the same.