Please rate these names?
First of all, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Second of all, I'm not expecting, I'm only 13. This is just me daydreaming about the future :)
1. Richard (nickname will be Ricky)- named after Ricky Nelson (I know his real name is Eric), my crush right now lol. Yes, I know he's dead. Been dead for a long time. Gonna be 72 on May 8th! Plus it's my uncle's name.
2. Colorado- named after Ricky Nelson's character Colorado Ryan in the old western film "Rio Bravo". I saw it and instantly fell in love with it.
3. John- named after my uncle who was murdered by his psycho wife a long time ago. I don't even remember him but I feel I should show some respect.
4. George- named after my favorite comedian George Carlin.
5. William- named after my baby cousin.
6. Almanzo- named after Almanzo Wilder from the Little House books.
So what do you think of these names? Please rate them out of 10.Just would like to see what others think. Have a wonderful evening!
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
Richard- Very plain and I can't really see Ricky as a nickname, but it's alright.
John- Nothing more boring than John...
George- It's okay, as long as you call him Georgie when he's a kid :)
William- It's fine, but like the rest of them, boring (except Colorado wtf)
Almanzo- I don't really know the history of this name, but it sounds like a Native American name, or something, I don't like it.
Overall you have a strange taste in names. I don't really like any of them (no offense) remember, it doesn't matter if you love that actor or singer, it matters on how much you like the name. I love Paul McCartney, but you don't see me naming my kid Paul just because I like him. You should love the name, too.
- HannahLv 49 years ago
- 9 years ago
I like the names a lot. Very unique. Unlike that other guy, Colorado is very interesting.
Here are some names I like.