why do american hate Chinese so much?

many american say Chinese are greedy??.. that is insane

American are the most greedy ppl... google to see which country is the most wasteful!!! its the US

a smart chinese graduated from highly recognized university can only

earns 300 us dollars per/month

I am sure the students in the best Chinese university aren't any worse off those in the ivy leagues

the only reason that USA is still the strongest country is ur ancestors...

i agree some American are brilliant

but ur education is screwed

and so is today's prevalent values in the US

believe or not asians will take over the world if u guys wont change

u can choose to accept this fact or to find a reason to destroy us before we become superior

nowadays Europe is down...

US is only relying on elites and some foreign immigrants

ps. i love some American but I think too many ppl are stoned in this country

I am trying to wake u up insult??? no

chinese dont hate black ppl

many ppl watch NBA

some red necks hate black ppl

Feathered Lizard

i didnt want to generalize ppl , and i shouldnt ,

I know every person think differently, but look at ur media...

I need to generalize, otherwise we cant discuss these issues.

the biggest problem here in the US is that ppl want too much...

Go to India and China. there are tons of most creative and brilliant young ppl have incomes equals or less to clerks in supermarket here

World's Strongest Millionaire

I insulted u? where...? did I say americans are bad? or i hate them?

did I say the US is not a good country?

I did say american are greedy and ur education system is screwed

you can argue with me if u think my points are wrong ...

Best Answer

First, you really shouldn't generalize.

I'm American, and I don't hate the Chinese. I'm sure there are Chinese people I would hate, but not because they're Chinese, but because they're bad human beings. But, for that matter, I hate a lot of Americans because they too are bad human beings. I look at people for who they are as individuals and not what nationality they are, and I'm sure I'm not the only American like that. There are actually a lot of us. The only problem is that people like me aren't in seats of power, mostly because the only way to get into those seats of power is to be backed by a lot of money, like a corporation for example.

I agree with your comment about the US being so strong only due to our ancestors. I wish it weren't true, but it is, because the people that are running this country today are, for the most part, a bunch of greedy, soulless, pieces of ****. I'm mostly talking about politicians and corporations here. We do have a lot of brilliant, respectful, and talented people here, but they're often overlooked by the rest of the world because they aren't the ones in charge.

Yes, our education is screwed and so are our values. Most kids in our country today seem to be immature little punks who think the world revolves around them. It's pretty sickening, really. Although there is a group that are good, and thoughtful, and have respect for themselves and the world around them. The only problem is that those kids aren't glamorized, and therefore aren't really seen by the rest of the world (our America for that matter).

And you don't have to tell me, I'm sure Asians will become the new superpower of the world if Americans don't change. Our country is 15 trillion dollars in debt because our politicians and corporations are so greedy, and they don't care. The corporations ship all of our work to developing countries where they pay the workers **** so that they can put even more money in their pocket. It's sickening, man. It's ******* sickening.

Finally, your final comment about people being "stoned" in this country made me laugh. I think the problem is that they're not stoned enough. If they'd actually pull their heads out of their asses and smoke some herb, they might be able to see just how corrupt and horrible they truly are. Although, they are incredibly stupid. They'd probably some the herb then become the kind of person who gets high and does something even stupider than the stuff they do when they're sober. It's people like that that give marijuana a bad name.

Anyway, I just hope you realize that there are a lot of people within this country that are just so sick and ******* tired of the way it's being run. Why do you think we voted in Obama? In my opinion, he's doing the best he can to do what he promised and change things for the better. The only problem is that he can never get anything done because the republicans block him in congress. I'm not a hardcore democrat or anything, but I follow the logic and fact. Fact shows us that previous Republican presidents run the national debt through the roof (George Bush Jr. put us in debt, not Obama) while the democratic presidents do their best to balance the budget.

And in practical terms, a lot of our American propaganda portray Asians in a bad light. So that probably has a lot to do with why Americans don't like Asians, and more specifically the Chinese. We either think of them as ninjas, mystic medicine men, or heartless communists.

• Don5 years agoReport

I'm American Anglo and I do not hate Chinese people, I have deep seated respect for them as the oldest, longest surviving (thriving and prosperous) people on the planet. So many wonderful attributes (and CONtributes of and by them. And as they say, ;Millions of Chinese can't be all wrong!"

朋友。。。冷静点。谁惹你了?

I don't know ,maybe you had bad experience with Americans but I found most of them friendly.And yeah,China become stronger than before but their education system is screwed,too.Greedy? What about China? No greedy people? So many people left in destitute while those greedy people take everything they want.C'mon dawg,calm down.What makes you mad at America?

oH Feathered Lizard,you state them all.Like your points!

Your crazy I <3 Chinese

Let's not pretend that the Chinese don't have different ideals and loyalties, okay? Don't insult my intelligence. It's clear that you have a good amount of contempt for Western cultures, and if I dislike you, that's the reason why. It's not your ethnic origin.

I don't hate the Chinese, nobody I knows hates the Chinese.

I know our education sucks, I hate public schools in this country.

Most americans can be short-sighted, talking about thing they know nothing about.

They probably don't like Chinese because they're communist or everything ahs a little "Made in China" sticker on it.

• Sarah

Please learn to use proper grammar. But other than that, I sort of believe you. Canadians are much better than Americans, though :) But Chinese people can get just as good as jobs as Americans can. There are laws that make that true, and many companies have to have a certain amount of employees from other cultures, and people from other cultures are also offered many more scholarships for universities than the average America, making Chinese people almost better off than Americans in some ways...

In any way, Canada Rules XD!

• Mark

Where do you get your information from? I'm sure if anything they mean "Chinese people living in the US" (by the way, there's far more immigrants from to China to a country called "Canada") who pretened not to speak English, go to a supermaket, bring 3 lemons up to the cash register and yell (not say) "THREE FO DOLLAH!" and when the cashier explains "that's for the small lemons", the customer yells even louder (as if somehow that will make someone understand them better) "THEY THREE FO DOLLAH! THREE FO DOLLAH!!!"

Americans don't think Chinese people are greedy.

Why do you measure greed in waste?

So you are trying to win over Americans by insulting them?

All I'm saying is that you don't reduce hate by insulting a person's country, and yes, you are quite clearly being insulting. I do find it amusing when Canadians chime in about their country though.

Personally, I rarely dislike or hate anyone unless they give me a good reason - one of those reasons includes insulting me under the guise of "waking me up."

I live in the USA and you are correct America is the land of the greedy bastards