Windows Live Messenger virus (bot)?

Hello to everyone! I have a slight WLM problem, when I log on I find on my status message "just uploaded new pics!" followed by a link to download a virus file, on top of that I have as my profile picture an uncensored image (XXX)... I have never downloaded any of those files nor have talked to anyone... show more Hello to everyone! I have a slight WLM problem, when I log on I find on my status message "just uploaded new pics!" followed by a link to download a virus file, on top of that I have as my profile picture an uncensored image (XXX)... I have never downloaded any of those files nor have talked to anyone with those bots that talk to me randomly... I just wanna get rid of it, HiJackThis doesn't detect anything or MSNCleaner, MSN Virus Remover, etc.

I reset my password 3 times but I keep getting that on my profile, other than that every 30 minutes or so I get a notification that I'm logged on to 2 places at once, I check it out and some HOME-PC is logged on or sometimes it says "logged on to " with a space right there, as soon as i see that i log out but it's really frustrating because it talks to my friends and that gets annoying...

Just wanna get rid of it PLEASE! And don't tell me to open up a new e-mail because I can't...
1 answer 1