R&P: Happy Valentine's Day..?

NOW THAT I'VE SUCCESSFULLY LURED YOU INTO HERE.. What do you think of my new avatar? I've strayed from using album covers to using art create by people. Would you prefer a sheep? And to allow this to be musically related, how about.. MQ: Favorite songs that incorporate an animal into the... show more NOW THAT I'VE SUCCESSFULLY LURED YOU INTO HERE..
What do you think of my new avatar? I've strayed from using album covers to using art create by people.

Would you prefer a sheep?

And to allow this to be musically related, how about..

MQ: Favorite songs that incorporate an animal into the title?
MQ2: Favorite songs that incorporate the word "love" or "hate" in the title or lyrics?

BQ: Fans of power metal, yay or nay?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmsPyqYO...

Oh yeah, happy Valentine's Day, although I believe every day should be the same for a couple.
Update: I'm glad you were able to answer the question at hand. Very useful!

___
I didn't mean it in the way that you perceived it, but I do realize album covers are art, created by people. I meant.. graphics art.. that I find.. online.. that are not pertaining to music.. _
Update 2: I'm glad you were able to answer the question at hand. Very useful!

___
Update 3: That wasn't supposed to happen, so I won't reiterate myself.
Thanks for catching my mistake, too. I have to re-refine my keyboarding skills.
Update 4: LOL Smiley!
I'm going to have to f*cking use that, unless I find something better.