Possible miscarriage?

Well for starters back on new years night I had sex, and he decide to ejaculate into me. I have PCOS so I didn't think anything of it, I took 3 first response pregnancy tests but I read online women with pcos usually come out false because of low levels of some hormone. They all came back negative, i took them 2 weeks after the date I had sex. 2 weeks after that I had stomach pain and dirahhea, and then I felt nauseous for a little over a month, yesterday I had bad pain on the right side of my ovary, it felt like throbbing dull pain with a bit of sharp every now and then. Could this of been a miscarriage? I also smoke 1-4 cigarettes a day. Would this hurt the baby if I was pregnant? I'm 15, and am currently getting my insurance switched so I can't go to the doctor until next month. I'm just so confused, I'm learning my lesson over this and I just need other peoples opinions.

That pain isn't miscarriage but if that pain happens around time you period is due and you don't get period then its a sign of pregnancy but its also a sign of ovulation if your late for your period then take a test in a few days using your first urine of the day because that's when the pregnancy hormone is at its highest....best of luck

Source(s): I'm pregnant :)

if yu were having a miscarriage yu would have sharp pains i yr lower back radiating to yu shoulders. yu would also be bleeding allot ad passing alot of clots. yu could be pregnant but i doubt yu had a miscarriage.

Source(s): i had one in the past

go to the doctor

hola