Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Would the bible be any less believable if there was a part that involved Jesus flying around throwing hotdogs?

Favorite Answer

It sounds better than heaving globs of hummus around

Well, now! That is an interesting interpretation of this passage.

Luke 8:32-33

Now a herd of many swine was feeding there on the mountain. So they begged Him that He would permit them to enter them. And He permitted them. Then the demons went out of the man and entered the swine, and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the lake and drowned.

And, yeah. I believe that Jesus cast the demons into the swine, and that the ran them off of a cliff.

I believe God created the heavens and earth. I believe man rebelled against God. I believe that God manifested Himself in the flesh in order to pay the price for my sin.

Is it more believable for you to think that you, the giraffe and the hummingbird all have a common ancestor that crawled out of a swamp?