what are some good jokes i am very bored?

they have to be good jokes

Favorite Answer

No one cares matthew :P

Here are the Worlds Funniest Jokes:

SWEDEN

Visiting the countryside on a hunting trip, the well-dressed man from Stockholm takes aim and shoots a duck. But the fowl drops into a farmer's field, and the farmer claims it. Since both want it, the farmer suggests settling the dispute with an old fashioned hick-kick. "I kick you as hard as I can in the crotch, then you do the same to me," he explains. "Whoever screams the least gets the bird."

The city man agrees. So the farmer winds up and delivers a crushing blow to the man's privates, and he collapses to the ground. Twenty minutes later, when he finally manages to stand, he gasps, "My turn."

"Nah," says the farmer, turning away. "You can keep the duck."

FRANCE

President Sarkozy visits a steel factory. To the boss's surprise, the president greets an employee, Morton, with a warm hug. The same thing happens when Barack Obama visits, and again during Vladimir Putin's tour. Unimpressed, the boss says to Morton, "I bet you don't know the pope."

Morton shrugs. "We play golf together."

The gauntlet has been tossed, and the boss pays their way to the Vatican. During the Benediction, Morton slips away. Sure enough, he reappears—side by side with the pope. Two Chinese tourists tap the boss on the shoulder and ask, "Who's the guy in white standing with Morton?"

GERMANY

Wandering around a fairgrounds, a man enters a fortune-teller's tent for a laugh. "I see you're the father of two," says the seer, gazing into her crystal ball. "Ha! That's what you think," says the man scornfully. "I'm the father of three."

"Ha!" says the fortune-teller. "That's what you think."

MEXICO

Indians ask their new chief whether the winter will be cold or mild. Since the young chief never learned the ways of his ancestors, he tells them to collect firewood, then he goes off and calls the National Weather Service. "Will the winter be bad?" he asks.

"Looks like it," is the answer.

So the chief tells his people to gather more firewood. A week later, he calls again. "Are you positive the winter will be very cold?" "Absolutely."

The chief tells his people to gather even more firewood, then calls the Weather Service again: "Are you sure?" "I'm telling you, it's going to be the coldest winter on record."

"How do you know?"

"Because the Indians are gathering firewood like crazy!"

POLAND

Nearing the end, Stanislaw is surrounded by loved ones. As the final moment approaches, he gathers all his strength and whispers, "I must tell you my greatest secret." His family urges him to go on.

"Before I got married, I had it all," Stanislaw explains. "Fast cars, cute girls, and plenty of money. But a good friend warned me, ‘Get married and start a family. Otherwise, no one will be there to give you a glass of water to drink when you're on your deathbed.' So I took his advice. I traded the girls for a wife, beer for baby food. I sold my Ferrari and invested in college funds. And now here we are. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm not even thirsty!"

SPAIN

A beggar approaches a grandmother at the beach with his hands out. "Please, señora," the poor man pleads, "I haven't eaten all day." "Good," says the grandmother. "Now you won't have to worry about cramps when you go for a swim."

SWITZERLAND

Wife: Honey, did you notice? I bought a new toilet brush.

Husband: Yes, I did. But I still prefer the paper.

TAIWAN

Papa Turtle is telling his son a bedtime story. "Once upon a time, there was a white bunny."

"Aw, c'mon, Dad," says the boy. "That's kid stuff. What about some science fiction?"

"All right. Once upon a time, there was a bunny in outer space …"

"Dad! Make it more grown-up."

"Okay, okay. Promise you won't tell Mom."

"I swear."

"Once upon a time, there was a naked bunny …"

UNITED KINGDOM

"About a month before he died, my grandmother covered my grandfather's back with lard. After that, he went downhill very quickly."

--Comic Milton Jones

UNITED STATES

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi want to see who's best at his job. So they each go into the woods, find a bear, and attempt to convert it. Later they get together. The priest begins: "When I found the bear, I read to him from the Catechism and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his First Communion." "I found a bear by the stream," says the minister, "and preached God's Holy Word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him." They both look down at the rabbi, who is lying on a gurney in a body cast. "Looking back," he says, "maybe I shouldn't have started with the circumcision." --Submitted by Mitchell Hauser

haha okay these two guys are lost and they come across a farm. they ask the farmer if they can stay with him for a while and the farmer says they can sleep in the chicken coop for the night as long as they dont eat a single chicken. the 2 guys were really hungry and ate one of the chickens thinking the farmer would not notice. the farmer woke them up the next day and said, for punishment he was gnna send the two guys out to pick fruit for him. he sent one of the guys out to pick grapes and when he came back the farmer said now drop your pants, bend over, and shove them up your ***. the man did. the farmer started laughing and the man asked why. the farmer replied, cuz the other fellows pickin watermelons!!! aahahahahaha