why do people say Derrick Rose?

is overrated! what makes him overrated?

Update:

he's goat.. wanna know who isn't goat you

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

lol GOAT really?? just stop it plz. No Jumpshot, scoring PG, D is suspect!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Their's not one player in NBA history that hasn't been called overrated your always gonna have the idiot haters who don't know sh*t about basketball that can't handle the fact of how great a player is because their favorite player is either from the 90s or 80s.. I don't think the people who sit on their fat a55es all day and criticize every player in the NBA and call them overrated, realize how difficult it is to score a single basket in the NBA, let alone be the reigning MVP!! or the best PG.. I'm a Laker fan and Derrick Rose Is one of my favorite players to watch and I respect his game. Even tho i hate him for the season opener game winner he had on us, i still think he is the best PG easily, and top 5 players in the NBA.

People say CP3 is the best PG. But seriously don't agree witht that, Rose dominates CP3 everytime they play.. no contest at all..

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He's not overrated, but he definitely is not the Greatest Of All Time. U are overrating him big time

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

they always say that when a players are stars and great player but havent been doing it long enough to be completley proven it was the same way with aaron rodgers,peyton manning,and chris paul.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Who cares its all fixed its fake. Oh and the bulls suck and so does derrick rose. Heat will decimate them again. Suck. That's all. U suck to homo

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Idk. Hes probabky in the top 3 PGs in the nba now, along with Nash and Paul. He can hit threes and drive strong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.