Christians: If we use Matthew 28:19 as a proof for the trinity, then what do we do with 1 Timothy 5:21?

If we are using Matthew 28:19 for the trinity ----- ----- ----- ----- Matthew 28:19= King James Bible Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: New World Translation Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the... show more If we are using Matthew 28:19 for the trinity

----- ----- ----- -----
Matthew 28:19=

King James Bible
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

New World Translation
Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,

New International Version
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
----- ----- ----- -----

And if we use that verse to prove the trinity, why are we ignoring 1 Timothy 5:21?

----- ----- ----- -----
1 Timothy 5:21=

King James Bible
I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

New World Translation
I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus and the chosen angels to keep these things without prejudgment, doing nothing according to a biased leaning.

New International Version
I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.
----- ----- ----- -----

Because if we use the logic applied to Matthew 28:19 that it proves the trinity, why is the same logic not used on 1 Timothy 5:21?

I asked this earlier today, but no trinity christians answered.

Thanks!!
Update: @Gabby: what is so confusing about using more than one translation for 3 verses and asking a question?
Update 2: sorry, 2 verses, Matthew and 1 Timothy. If you do not like those translations, look them up yourself. Thanks.
11 answers 11