Poll: should we rename valentines day?

I propose that we change valentines day to "forever alone reminder day".

Update:

Mr. Butt burn: that would be the day after... The after holiday sales would make ice cream and chocolate cheap for depressed people to go binge eating on.

Update 2:

Jasmine: those are harsh words. Perhaps this is why nobody wants to be your valentine... I am not interested in a relationship, and luckily, nobody else wants to have a relationship with me. I just thought that I should tell the rest of the world that valentines day should be renamed to suit the needs of the majority of the y!a population.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Shut up and stop complaining over not have no one for valentines.It's just another ******* day.Your family should be your valentine.

Oh and I have a Valentine thank you, but if I didn't I wouldn't care cause I got me myself and I.

• 8 years ago

Yes, we should rename it Glad I Broke Up With Her Yesterday Day

• 8 years ago

Violence Day. Go around doing violent things to smug happy couples.

Source(s): Btw I have a date, but what the hell.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

People don't like the cold hard truth..... By the way, at my school we call it S.A.D= Single Awareness Day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Poll: should we rename valentines day?

• 8 years ago

"Watch all the couples have fun while we're alone eating ice cream day"

lol

|

v U mad?

• 8 years ago

i think it should be called singles day to celebrate everyone independent, that doesnt need someone else in their lives to make them happy! (obviously im single) :p

• 8 years ago

We should name itttt "Couples Day". Still depressing though if you're single..sorry.

• 4 years ago

How many people eat pie each day?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes! We shld name it, uhh, the loners day ;D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.