Poll: should we rename valentines day?

I propose that we change valentines day to "forever alone reminder day".

Mr. Butt burn: that would be the day after... The after holiday sales would make ice cream and chocolate cheap for depressed people to go binge eating on.

Jasmine: those are harsh words. Perhaps this is why nobody wants to be your valentine... I am not interested in a relationship, and luckily, nobody else wants to have a relationship with me. I just thought that I should tell the rest of the world that valentines day should be renamed to suit the needs of the majority of the y!a population.

Best Answer

Shut up and stop complaining over not have no one for valentines.It's just another ******* day.Your family should be your valentine.

Oh and I have a Valentine thank you, but if I didn't I wouldn't care cause I got me myself and I.

Yes, we should rename it Glad I Broke Up With Her Yesterday Day

Violence Day. Go around doing violent things to smug happy couples.

Source(s): Btw I have a date, but what the hell.
  • ?

People don't like the cold hard truth..... By the way, at my school we call it S.A.D= Single Awareness Day

Poll: should we rename valentines day?

"Watch all the couples have fun while we're alone eating ice cream day"

lol

|

v U mad?

i think it should be called singles day to celebrate everyone independent, that doesnt need someone else in their lives to make them happy! (obviously im single) :p

We should name itttt "Couples Day". Still depressing though if you're single..sorry.

How many people eat pie each day?

Yes! We shld name it, uhh, the loners day ;D