Notice the media avoiding the fact Big Pharma killed Whitney Houston?

Notice the media avoiding the fact Big Pharma killed Whitney. They wouldn't want to upset their advertisers. There goes LEGAL drugs for y'all...I wonder how the media would've responded if it was ganja, i bet the Headline would've read "MARY JANE KILLED A LEGEND" LOL. They would probably talking about weed 24/7.

Pharmaceutical Drugs kills you, that's a fact. The FDA is full of bullsht. They say "Pharmaceutical Drugs" are safe? lol.. they even said putting "Fluoride" in water is safe...who were the first people to put Fluoride in water? Nazis...they gave it to the Jews.

Hitler said : "Tell a lie long enough and loud enough and the masses will come to believe it".

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him."-Charles Perkins

http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.ht...

Enjoy drink your tap water mi amigos.

Anyway, fluoride has now been banned in most countries such as:

China BANNED:

Japan REJECTED:

India BANNED

Austria REJECTED:

Belgium REJECTED:

Finland STOPPED:

Germany STOPPED:

Denmark REJECTED:

Norway REJECTED:

Sweden BANNED:

Hungary STOPPED:

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I cannot disagree with you. I am floored by the fluoride issue though. I never heard of that... We just cannot trust anyone or anything. Evil is always prevalent.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Too much water will kill you, too. Should we ban that? Too much Vitamin A will kill you. Too much of lots of things will kill you. You are exploiting the unfortunate death of a well known person to generate fear in others. That is despicable.

Since there are no toxicology test results back yet - ALL speculation on an actual cause of death is premature and irrelevant.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

We have become the nation that is the Alice in the song White Rabbit....please respond

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Arm4n...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well in defense of the FDA, they also found alcohol in her room which she might of drunk while/after taking the medication. But I do agree for the most part.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

She was drinking alcohol and taking xanax. Youre not supposed to drink alc with that crap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.