Atheists! I have a jello in my fridge that perfectly fits into my jello mold. Can't you see that God did it?

It's amazing how God works. I looked in my refrigerator and I saw a ring shaped gelatin. I wondered how I was going to move this gelatin from place to place and then I noticed a jello mold in the dish rack. I saw that the jello mold was the exact same size and shape as the gelatin in the refrigerator and... show more It's amazing how God works. I looked in my refrigerator and I saw a ring shaped gelatin. I wondered how I was going to move this gelatin from place to place and then I noticed a jello mold in the dish rack. I saw that the jello mold was the exact same size and shape as the gelatin in the refrigerator and that it would make an excellent container to carry it in. With my powerful Christian logic, I came to the conclusion that God made the jello into that exact shape just so that it would fit perfectly into the jello mold and I could carry it from place to place. Why do you atheists have so much trouble seeing the hand of God in everything?